Noun - Gender
When you mention a noun, it is necessary for you to know its gender. Some of other parts of speech must be used according to the gender of the noun already used. The following list will help in this regard.
There are four genders. They are:
- Masculine Gender
- Feminine Gender
- Common Gender
- Neuter Gender
- Buck (male deer)
- Bullock (young male cow)
- Bull or Ox
- Doe (female deer)
- Heifer (young female cow)
- Tom is a bachelor and he works in my office.
- Catherine is a spinster. She lives with her mother.
- I met my nephew and his friend.
- Jesy is a doctor. She is my niece. She is working in her native village.
- We met the famous actor who danced with a actress.
- Male, Female